Cane Toad Tadpole Trap
Cane Toad Tadpole Trap
*We value our rural and remote customers, but are unable to ship to PO Boxes at this time. Please provide a street address for your delivery.
The Cane Toad Tadpole Trap targets cane toads in their vulnerable tadpole phase, before they grow up to cause damage! When used with a Cane Toad Tadpole Lure, cane toad tadpoles will be attracted into the trap, making them easy to remove. This product is perfect for you if:
- You have a waterbody around 15 cm deep (the side of a pond/stream/dam is perfect!),
- You have cane toad tadpoles to trap, and
- You have time to collect your trap and remove the tadpoles 4-8 hours after setting!
- This listing is for 1x Cane Toad Tadpole Trap
- Trap dimensions: 315 x 320 x 290 mm
- For use with Cane Toad Tadpole Lures, purchased separately
- Prices on the website are all listed inc. GST
- We have limited purchases to 3 per item to reduce shipping charges. You can purchase up to 6 traps + lures by choosing 3 lure packets, 3 individual traps and 3 packages. If you would like to order in bulk, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not deliver to PO Boxes
For bulk orders, contact email@example.com
Please read product description carefully. We do not accept returns for change of mind. In the event your product is faulty or damaged upon arrival, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Humane, effective Cane Toad control is here!
Break the breeding cycle of Cane Toads (Rhinella marina) by trapping hundreds of tadpoles at a time. Our world first technology targets Cane Toads in their vulnerable tadpole phase, before they grow up to cause damage.
Use in toad breeding waterways - perfect for dams, streams and ponds.
How does it work?
Cane Toad tadpoles in Australia have evolved to cannibalise other Cane Toad eggs. The active ingredient in the lure is the same pheromone that attracts the tadpoles to the eggs! When placed in the trap, the lure creates a 'scent plume' through the water that Cane Toad tadpoles will follow into the trap, making them easy to remove and euthanise.
The lure is an environmentally friendly, humane solution. The lure is only attractive to cane toad tadpoles and has no impact on waterway health or native frog species.